Tuesday, September 13, 2011

You're my Golden Girl

I have always considered myself a good friend, I'm not trying to be arrogant, but I am.  I am a good friend because I surround myself with good, positive people.  It is easy to want to do things and be there for others when they are doing good things and being there for you.  So, yea, I am a good friend.

It is not a secret that I love everyone in my life, I have told you a million-and-one times, but to me it is worth repeating.  Last night, it was another late night and I received a text message on my cell phone.  (Weird, I thought nearly the whole world would have been sleeping.)  The text said "I just thought of you, it was the theme song from The Golden Girls that made me want to say hi.  Just glad that you're my friend...You're my Golden Girl."  How could your heart not be filled with love from that compliment.


Granted, she went on to say that I was Blanche ;) & a bunch of other silliness, but the moral of the story is, MY HEART IS TRUE, I AM A PAL AND A CONFIDANT!

Rest assured that my loyalty to the people that I love is boundless & you've got me in your lives, for better or worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment