Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Comfy Clothes

I love when I come home from work and get into my comfy clothes.  There is nothing better!!!  I cannot be the only one who looks forward to sweat pants after 5 pm.  These days I hardly ever get to experience that. 

After work, I now change into my gym clothes, eat a quick snack and head out the door to the local YMCA.  I am addicted to the group exercise classes and am probably make an appearance 4 or 5 days a week.  I was spending too much time in sweat pants and started to not be able to fit into my normal pants.  That is bad business!!  In this economy I cannot afford a bigger (literally) wardrobe, so the YMCA it is. 

Don't fear, I still treat myself to comfy clothes, now it is just on Friday nights after a combat class or flow.  I visit the liquor store pick of a couple bottles of my favorite red wines and a tomato pie, pop in a selection from Netflix and ahhhhhh!!!  Comfy clothes, the perfect end of the week treat for the working, athletic woman.  After all, we deserve to be comfortable!  We have worked hard all week.  Time to relax.

1 comment:

  1. I love my comfy clothes too!! Ahh my fav. A few years back, I converted Gord to "changing" when we get home - who needs to wear jeans when you are at home? Not me! However, I am more of a leggings fan nowadays AND i still change to sweats when I get home!

    ReplyDelete