Saturday, June 4, 2011

I doodle arrows.

My main job at The Title Offices is schedule coordinator;  meaning that I schedule loans to close in 4 states. This also means that I speak on the phone A LOT!!  While I am speaking to various clients and borrowers scheduling my little heart out, I am taking notes.  My co-workers have noticed that I am an arrow drawer.  It was yesterday at work after a difficult scheduling request (sounds impossible, but it happens), I look at my notes and there were more then a half a dozen arrows all over my paper.

I had decided it was time to Google this habit of doodling arrows to see just how screwed up I really am. The term 'doodle' in Old English refers to a dumb person (hey now...watch it!).  In present day they are referred to as indescribable, incomprehensible collection of lines. (Noooo, I know I am doodling arrows).   As most know, doodles are expressions of the subconscious mind and can reveal  a lot about a persons temperament and mood at the time.  The size and position of the doodles are also indicators of the overall meaning.
Apparently, as I was finding out, there was a lot to research to do about my arrows, but to keep a long story short: arrows indicate a person who is aggressively ambitious, a determined mind who wishes to reach ones mark; an arrow can also represent direction and ambition.  If drawn aggressively, which mine are, it means that one has a desire for action.  Doodling arrows has masculine associations, hmmmm...

It turns out that I am not crazy, but a masculine girl who is ambitiously active!  Watch out world...here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment